Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy 0.2


Now that I've torn myself away from Deadly Premonition, it's update time!




We kick things off with a birth!

And the announcement of a naming theme: Pokémon
Is anyone truly surprised?


Introducing Altaria!


These two instantly ACR'd her a sibling.


Cleo: You want me to have how many kids??
Three. Sorry hun.


Time moves fast when you're 
struggling for promotions and handling another terrible pregnancy
having fun!


She's adorable!! A daddy's girl through and through.


They welcome another girl soon after.
Introducing Audino!


Altaria's a lil snuggler!
She follows Chester around the house for attention.


A gift for Cleo. 
She's got tons on her plate and never totally recovered from pregnancies.


Cleo: Who's my girl? Mommy's girl? 
Audino: *giggle*
Cleo: Maybe your dad won't steal you away like Altaria!


Altaria: Bootfy?


The only thing Chester's ever truly succeeded at is being a dad.


Audino's not quite as cute as Altaria, but she's got even more unique genetics.


Audino: Daddy???
Chester: Aw baby, daddy has to go to work. I love you!
Audino: 'Ave ood day daddy!


Audino's just as attached to Chester as her sister.


Birthday time! We're very ready for a more self sufficient kiddo.


Altaria grew into this swim gear and I didn't have the heart to change it.

Altaria: Aye Aye Captain! I'm swimming off to my first day of school!!
Roaches: We shall never die.

 

Chester: Boom baby, career level four! I'm not losing it this time!
Pollination Tech#9: What a sad man with such low goals.


Altaria: Captain! Captain! The sub's sinking!!
Altaria's our imaginative kid. She's always making her own fun.


Where as Audino's our shy one.

Altaria: Sally's the stay at home zombie mom, and I'm the famous explorer wife.You can be our pet bunny Audino!!
Audino: Nooo... *scoots away slowly*


Cleo: Another one??? I can't!!
I know, hun. I tried desperately to get Chester abducted but it's not happening. We need three.
Cleo: Do you see the wreck you have me raising my kids in?
Yeah, about that...sorry.


I'll give you a new room! Whadda say?
Chester: I mean, I am cute. And I love our family!
Cleo: Well...if you both team up against me. I guess...


Chester's my favorite dad!


YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
I TRIED SO MANY TIMES AND AFTER KNOCKING UP YOUR WIFE IT HAPPENS???


Thankfully, no chimes! 
But no telescope for you until elderhood.


My unlucky goof.


Chester: I can't believe my baby's growing up!
Altaria: Oh she grows up good? Ouch.
Hey! Pregnancy was really hard on your mom. Don't blame me.


Last look at toddles Audino.


The quiet miss all grown up!



Cutepatoot's super excited for his last kiddo!
Even Cleo's coming around to the idea, what with the house finally starting to resemble a home.


Altaria: Why is she always in my way??
Welcome to life as the oldest child.


Love these rare, quiet moments around the house.


That are about to come to an end.


T W I N S!!! 

I am struggling enough as it is and now we have TWINS.


At least Altaria is excited!

Altaria: More girls!
Chester: I'm massively outnumbered.

Welcome to the brood Aerodactyl and Arceus.


Right after their birth, Florence fell into aspirational failure.
Florence: I almost ended up as the matriarch of this nightmare!! I must be an absolute idiot.


Altaria: I'm gonna be the best sister of all time ever!
Audino: *nightmare of mom having even more kids*

And I'm heading off for now~ Got some catching up to do, since I've already played up until the heir poll, so expect another update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment