Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette I

🎉 Boolprop's 14!! 🍰
To celebrate, I'm giving the new Genetic Roulette challenge a go.
I've made surprising progress despite, let's be real, my true weakness: Pokémon. Let's go!



I recently snagged Lunar Lakes and was very excited to build there.
 It's the perfect place for a bunch of colorful aliens to settle down and work on genetic engineering.

Well. Until the crash took nearly all of them out that is.


Ah a beautiful family portrait right before the rocket launch.
Tragic really.

Gen I: Red Hair&Eyes + Orange Hair&Eyes
Gen II: Red Hair&Eyes + Yellow Hair&Eyes
Gen III: Yellow Hair&Eyes + Green Hair&Eyes

Gen IV brought us Clear Spectrum.
Somehow born with stark white hair and eyes, he was chosen as Sixam's genetic guinea pig.
 Blue Violet was picked as his mate, with her own set of unique blue hair and eyes.


 Crash landing on an unknown planet, alone and very young, had been harrowing.
They, thankfully, remained close friends even with their big personality differences.


Now YAs, they knew it their birthright to complete the mission.


Even if things were, romantically, off to a rough start.

Clear: I mean I just thought - since we have to - I mean...
Blue Violet: We can woohoo without commitment, ya know?


Clear
Flirty - Over Emotional - Good Sense of Humor
Neat - Bot Fan
LTW: More Than A Machine

Blue Violet
 Technophobe - Virtuoso - Excitable
Loves the Cold - Childish
LTW: One Sim Band



Breed they must do for the mission, yes. But Blue Violet also had dreams of falling in love.
Luckily, Clear had lots of charm.


Baby number one is on the way!


Clear: I know you deserve better than me. I owe you so much.


Clear: But I love you Blue. Mission be damned!


Clear: Would you do me the honor of being my bride?


Who could say no to that face? Clear is such a ham.



Following Sixam custom, they were married then and there.



Clear's lost family wouldn't miss the opportunity to wish the couple a congratulations!


Blue Violet: Cut it with the spook guys, I'm hungry and pregnant.

The relatives often over stayed their welcome.



Clear: Great grandma, mom, this house isn't large enough for all of us.


A boy! Inspired by their rainbow baby goals, they picked that as a naming theme.

Meet Rusty Spectrum
Photographer's Eye - Loves the Heat


Clear's relieved to love fatherhood. Especially knowing he's got to raise fourteen spawn.



Baby number two!



For a job well done, Sixam rewarded Clear with a Bot Building station.


After working hard, Epsilon is created.


It's a precious robot. Always trying to make friends but completely unsure how.
Blue Violet can't stand it.


Clear: What a beautiful work of art you are!
Epsilon: Thank you, Creator.

Clear can you avoid being such a flirt? Not helping your technophobe wife adjust to all this.


Blue Violet plays in nature to relax.


Clear: I'm a big fan of bots, don't cha know...
Epsilon: No, Creator. I have much to learn but I would never hurt Mrs Creator.

Clear. I just. EW.
He got the hint and finally stopped flirting with his creation after this.



Clear was not pumped about welcoming another baby during his marriage's rough patch.


Blue Violet was happy for the distraction though, she truly thrived as a mother.

Meet Oliver Spectrum
Athletic - Grumpy



Rusty grew up with Gen I's orange hair and his father's white eyes.
He's a smart fella.


Epsilon is desperate to be close with Mrs Creator but Blue Violet wants nothing to do with it.

Epsilon: If you'd like to nap, I could care for-
Blue Violet: No. I can care for my own children, thank you very much.
Epsilon: Of course, Mrs Creator...


The ghosts came to visit Oliver.


Epsilon is quite interested in them. 
It pretends to casually follow the supernatural activity around the home.



Clear and Blue Violet's relationship is on the mend.


Oliver grew up with hair not genetically linked to the Spectrum's (boo) and his mother's eyes.
I love how naturally close these brothers are.


Breaks my heart watching Epsilon pick up the boys and then put them back down.
It's desperate to help but has no trait chip to understand Little Creators.


Blue Violet: Hun...
Clear: Yes, my sweet Blue?
Blue Violet: I think we're gonna have another! *puke*


It's cute how everytime she plays, I have to drag Clear away from watching.
These two do really love eachother, bot drama aside.


Blue Violet: Ah no, baby...time!
Epsilon: Mrs Creator, oh no oh no! I am not learned in this!!! I am sorry!!!!
*stands in puddle panicked causing it to malfunction*


Meet, the first girl, Yasmin Spectrum
Excitable - Athletic

She certainly made an entrance.


I'll leave you with poor Epsilon doing it's best.
Hoping to wrap up this experiment by January!

No comments:

Post a Comment