Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2020

A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy 0.3


One update a month is better than not updating at all, right?




We kick things off with Altaria's growing concerns about her little sisters' constant crying.

And my worries about hood corruption. I started playing the Alphabetacy in a very old, well loved Uberhood. Corruption signs all over the place and only worsening. I knew we weren't going to make it for very long here but my goal was to get Chester&Cleo to elderhood.


Chester's up first!
He was...less than enthused.


Chester: Ahh being surrounded by my favorite girls makes old age worth it.
Florence: Woah man, he aged terribly.



Finally time for the twins to age up!


Aerodactyl


Arceus

Really happy with all the genetic diversity in the Gieke clan!


Altaria: Now you punch me!
Audino: Pu-punch you??? But I don't...want to?
Aerodactyl: Hit! Hit! Hit!


I was taking cute pictures of Arceus playing in the chaos of Gieke manor,

when hood corruption reared it's ugly head...


WHY????


NOOOO ;~;

So, from what I can figure, this is a homework issue. The older girls hadn't been bringing any home, but I wasn't too bothered by it since the Social Worker notice never came up. 

Cleo was devastated. I was devastated. They may have lived in a weed stricken, puddle filled, roach infested, half finished house BUT THOSE KIDS ARE LOVED AND WELL TAKEN CARE OF

I decided to take a points loss, add the kiddos back to the house, and play the last few days until Cleo's birthday, then rebuild a clean Uberhood to plop my babies in.


The girls were stolen on Altaria's birthday (forever bitter) so no party, sadly.


But I sent her out for some new clothes as a gift! What a cutepatoot.


She's seriously the most fantastic sister ever, the perfect oldest child.



I had Chester buy a store ages ago but never really had the funds to get it up and going.
The family business is Gieke's Gadgets.

Chester: Running a small business?? I'm too old for this nonsense!


Townie: I don't think I should trust some smelly old man's opinion about new tech...
Chester: Smelly old man with Gieke as a last name though, eh?


Chester: The energizer can't make me forget THE SHAME of that accident I had literal years ago!!


Altaria brings all the townie boys to the yard but she's not really into any of them.


Audino: And then you say, "boo"!


Triple birthday night for Audino, the twins, and Cleo! FINALLY

Audino: Time to grow up!!!!
Altaria: Uhm...badly?


Arceus immediately passed out.


Before I could finish aging them all up, everything glitched out.
After a restart, I finally got Cleo to the cake.

Townie Boy: Why does everyone look different all of a sudden?
Arceus: Ah shuddup, Audino.

C o r r u p t i o n.

Chester arrives home to the birthday mess with a demotion.


Chester: Why is my life like this?


Arceus&Altaria: Get us outta this house!


I couldn't agree more, ladies. 
Next update: The Gieke's escape unharmed to a clean, safe Uberhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment