Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020

A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy 0.4


Welcome back to life after corruption~ 



Now in a shiny new Uberhood, it's time for makeovers!
From left to right we have oldest child the free spirited Altaria, our extremely unlucky founder Chester and his far too cool for him wife Cleo, middle child the thoughtful Audino and the rambunctious surprise twins Aerodactyl&Arceus.


They've settled back into Belladonna Cove, at the large plot of land they'd been on before. Using the money pooled from their assets and family business, I was finally able to build an entire functioning home for the Giekes!


Cleo: I can't believe how far we've come, babe.


 Speaking of changes, Audino has decided it's the right time for them to finally face something they've struggled with since childhood.

Audino: I guess...what I'm trying to say is, I'm nonbinary. It's who I am. Always have been. And I'm ready to live as my best self.
Altaria: Look, we love you. No matter what. And I'm so proud! Come let me kiss your beautiful face, kiddo!!
Audino *laughing*: Ugh you are so obnoxious, Alt!


With time, life settles into a regular rhythm for the clan.

 Aerodactyl: Stop copying me, Arcey!
Arceus: Me?? Cheat? Never. *peeks*


 I love watching them all do homework together.
Audino: More like she's showing off how hood corruption really was the reason we were taken away.
Altaria: And not her terrible Simming skills or anything. *eyeroll*

Hey this time the Social Worker was not my fault! Teens, man. Vicious.


Ya know, the usual routine of random old lady brawls that happen while children play in pee puddles in the distance. The Giekes, a portraiture of familial bliss.


Cleo: I...want to sleep in bed, Chester. But I'm too...tired...to drag myself in there. Why??
Chester: These kids. They're killing us.
Cleo: *pathetic groan in agreement*


Loudly yells SEE I AM A GOOD WATCHER at the screen while my Sims ignore me.


Audino: Can you please stop heartfarting townies and focus on the game?
Altaria: Nothing wrong with taking in the view...
Audino: Ugh, ew.


Part time rascal, part time napper.


Arceus: One day I'll be cool enough to rock a hat too, Aud.
Audino: Silly, you're already cool enough for a hat. But you'd have to give up those awesome space buns, ya know.
Arceus: Ooooh good point!

Audino's fighting Altaria for best older sibling with the twins. The girls are constantly praised over.


Altaria: Take a good long look. For soon, I shall leave you all for greener pastures.
Audino: SSU strikes me as more moldy pizza than greener pasture.
Altaria: I wish I could say I'll miss you all! But truly, the hardest goodbye will be with father's comfy chair. In my absence, I bequeath my belongings too large for the dorm to go to -
Aerodactyl: You're a champ for sticking this out Aud, I'm gonna play outside.
Altaria: YOU ALL WILL MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE.
Audino: Wait - take me with you.


Chester: The day has come!


Chester: I couldn't be prouder of you, Altaria.


Chester: Or more devastated!! MY BABY
Altaria: Dad, we talked about this on the very long drive over. No more tears, ya big lug.


Altaria's got her heart set on Journalism. On her road to becoming the next big name in news, she's enrolled at SSU as an art major.

Despite how playful she is, Altaria's always had a big sense of responsibility and takes her school work very seriously. Not that she'd want you to know that.


Audino: Making my daily check in to see if you haven't burnt the dorm down yet.
Altaria: Really? Because it seems like someone just REALLY MISSES their big sister!
Audino: Oh yeah right, noone loves you more than you Alt. *laughs*

These two are the cutest best friends. I adore how close they are.


Sabrina: Word around campus is you've been shagging up with that Hart hottie. Deets!
Altaria: No shagging, thank you very much! Boy's too scared to even kiss me.
Autumn: Heard he went through a messy breakup.
Altaria: His high school sweetheart flipped when he transferred from La Fiesta. It got ugly. One of the many reasons we're taking things slow.


Altaria may talk big non commitment, but she sure does find Mathew Hart to be a hottie.


Plus she likes a man who lets her take the lead.


Cow Mascot: Hey baaaabeee!
Altaria: Ugh, Stewart. This, again? Get out of my face before I punch yours.


 Heck yes!!
This is heading back to the main house so Chester&Cleo can retire while still snagging perma plat.

Speaking of, back at the Gieke house...


Part time napper, part time rascal.


Aerodactyl: Hey hey I've got a secret!
Arceus: Oooh ohh tell me!!


Aerodactyl: You're the best!! 
*hug*

These two are killin me with the cute.


After a lot of saving, Gieke's Gadgets has been rebuilt in the new Uberhood!


Chester's got big plans for the place in his retirement.


Aerodactyl: THE PRINCESS SHALL VANQUISH YOU BEAST
Arceus: YOUR POWERS ARE TOO WEAK FOR ME MORTAL

Audino: Time for bed, girls! Now!

Aerodactyl&Arceus: ohhh man!


Audino's really stepped up in wrangling the twins with Altaria gone and their parents aging.
They'd never admit they love every second of it though.


Cleo: A+ the both of you!! That's amazing my little ladies, we'll have to go out to celebrate.
Arceus: Yeah, we are pretty spectacular.
Aerodactyl: And look! It's snowing!!


We end this update with a snow day!
The twins rush out after breakfast and work on the perfect snowman all day.


Adorably sweet,
I honestly don't think I ever want them to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment