Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy 0.5


I meant to get this out sooner. But, ya know, global pandemic. 
Excited to get back to the Giekes!





We kick this update off with Audino moving to La Fiesta Tech...

I figured they'd fit in nicely at a more queer positive and intellectual focused school.
Even if it's hilarious they're studying for the oceanography career in the middle of the desert.


An emotional Chester, saying goodbye to another baby. He's handling things well.


Chester: I AM....SO....OLD
Audino: C'mon dad, lighten up! One less kiddo to feed.
Chester: MY GREMLINS ARE LEAVING ME TO DIE ALONE


Audino settles into college academics perfectly. But they're really struggling socially.
Having always been shy - and without having a loud conversationalist like Altaria around to break the ice - making friends has been a challenge. 


So, for now, they're working on themselves outside of school work. Exploring hobbies and fitness.
They're first half of college flew by.

I'm keeping them in the dorms for junior&senior year because all the dormies are fighting then banging then fighting eachother and it's hilarious.


Meanwhile at Sim State University...

 Altaria is finishing out her college years in a rented house on campus. And things are getting serious with Matthew Hart.


Like really serious.


REALLY REALLY serious.

Matthew: Like I know you only decided to finally get exclusive with me like yesterday...


Matthew: But like wouldn't it be rad if we got married?


Altaria: Are you plumbobin insane? I'm not going to wed you Matthew, holy cow.
Matthew: Oh..uh, okay like I'm sorr-
Altaria: Eh, what the heck, you've talked me into it. Gimme dat rock.


Altaria: You're a massive idiot but I'm into it.
Matthew: Love you too babe.


Altaria: WHO SET MY PLACE ON FIRE


Altaria: MY LEASE dammit, oh noo.
Matthew: Did you just set my fiancee's rental on fire??
Cow Mascot: Look man, I can't help I hit the bubble machine a little hard and then -



Mathew: PREPARE TO DIE, TIM.


Altaria: See, no need to get worked up. Tim's a cowhole but let's just get down to celebrating our engagement and relieve some stress...
Tim: Ya'll mind if I browse Simbook at yo place? My laptop was stolen and -
Matthew: I WILL ACTUALLY MAKE YOU INTO HAMBURGER TIM GET OUT


Altaria: What a semester! I can't wait to graduate.
Matthew: You are like really close, babe. You work mega hard and I am like major proud of you.
Altaria: Honestly don't know what I'd do with you Matt. I love you.

I have no idea how for real these two are but they are hella cute. We'll have to see how things evolve after graduation.


Back at the main house...

Chester: And then the heirs all went out to find their place in this big wide world. Leaving behind the poor, sad, old unlucky king to rot. The end.
Arceus: *yawn* Love you, daddy.
Chester: Love you more, moonbeam. You and your sister are never allowed to grow up, kay?


Chester: Do you think they're eating healthy? Should I send more money??
Cleo: Ya know, I for one, am enjoying the little peace we've earned around here. I know we have raised accomplished, independent young adults who can manage their lives just fine without us. And now we finally have time to connect more.
Chester: Oh connect you say? As in-
*ring ring*
Chester: I'll get it!!! Could be one of the kids!!
Cleo: *laughing* You spoil them rotten, ya big pushover.


All too soon it was time for the twins to enter teenagedom.
Altaria and Audino were invited to the tiny shindig but the latter had finals.

Chester: Make a wish, girls!
Arceus: Uh, I guess I wish for us all to stay friends forever.
Aerodactyl: World domination, obviously.
Desdemona: Nice call, Aero!


Arceus: woah, wait, puberty???


AND THEN THEY GREW UP INTO MATCHING OUTFITS
I was screaming, too cute not to keep.

Aerodactyl:&Arceus: Woot woot, us.

Chester: I'm incredibly proud of my gremlins. Your mother is right, you are all growing into such well adjusted, responsible young people.
Altaria: So, um, is this a good time to bring up I'm engaged?
Chester: WHAT


Aerodactyl: This looks better on me, don't cha know.
Arceus: Well I wore it first so...
 Aerodactyl: Fantastic minds do think alike, haha. We're going to take Belladonna High by storm.


~~
We'll leave off just in time for the heir poll!! 
Vote for your favorite Gen A Gieke here.


2 comments:

  1. Hi =]
    Awsome!~ I vote for the Wonder Twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you've been enjoying my quirky bunch!!

      Delete