Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy 1.0



Overwhelmed with the real world? Me too! So let's check in with the Giekes.


Oh university life.

Matthew: So heir, eh?
Altaria: Yeah, I mean, I guess.
Matthew: As excited as I am to be like Mr Babydaddy, sucks we won't get much alone time, ya know?
Altaria: Well shush up and let me enjoy you now then.


 Altaria threw a little family get together to celebrate four years of SSU.

Altaria: Yaaaay, I'm so excited you could get away Aud!!
I know things have been busy at La Fiesta and all. 
Audino: Oh ya big sap, you know I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Cleo: Wow Chester, look how grown up she is! It's like I'm seeing my baby as a woman all at once.
Chester: Devastating, isn't it?
Cleo: Well, very bittersweet is all.


Altaria: HEY DAD PULL MY FINGER
Chester: Altaria Gieke~! You are far too old to be playing dumb pranks on -
DID YOU JUST FART???
Altaria: Woah dad! Gross!! Your old man farts are ruining my party, I swear we can't take you anywhere.
Chester: THAT WAS NOT ME EVERYONE! ALTARIA!!!
 Cleo: Ah, now that's more like my baby.


Altaria: TAKE THAT WEAK YOUNG ONE ENGARDE
Audino: You idiot, I am not stooping to your childish antics and -
Altaria: *pummel* 2 FOR SUPERIOR OLDER CHILD
Audino: *grabbing pillow* It. Is. On.


Audino: You're already over the graduate shtick?
Altaria: Eh, the robe was itchy and I'm ready to veg out.
 Arceus: I don't know about ya'll but I live to snack. Already raided the fridge's supply of chips.
Aerodactyl: I'm actually feeling, I don't know, pretty sad guys. Feels like we won't all be together anymore...
Arceus: Yeah. It's been weird living in such a quiet house as it is. I miss us all having time to hang.
Audino: Alt? Did you hear that??? The twins LOVE US!
Altaria: THIER HEARTS ARE CAPABLE OF MORE THAN DESTRUCTION?? What glorious news!!!
Audino: And just like that, we're ready to leave ya'll at uni.


Arceus: Not too long until we're tearing up campus, eh Aero? 
Aerodactyl: Think of the mischief we can cook up after hitting up the bubble blower...

Chester: No one is BUBBLING in this family, young ladies!!


Altaria: Isn't it a little cold for belly button tank tops girls? As in SNOWING??
Aerodactyl: Fashion has no temperature, Alt.
  Arceus: Not that she'd understand, Aero.
Altaria: Now what is that supposed to mean, you goblins?!
Chester: *deep sigh* I've learned to pick my battles, raising you hoodlums.


The party as successful as any Gieke get together, it was time for Altaria to move back to the homestead. Leaving Matthew lost in her wake.

Matthew: Looking dapper you filthy cowhole.
Tim: Whatever Matt, we get it. You're pathetic without your keeper.
Matthew: Hey-HEY that's not - I mean I - well yeah...alright...


Moving back to Belladonna Cove, jobless and listless, Altaria tries to take her mind off of feeling inbetween. Clubbin it is.


Tara DeBateau: *busts a move*
Altara: When the sign said teen night, I was pretty disappointed. But dang can these girls get down. Chastity Gere: *chuckles* Yeah, think we're a little too old to get down that hard!


Matthew sneaks up to Altaria's room every weekend. They're both really trying to make this whole long distance thing work and it's pretty adorable.


G E N I E S P A R K L E S


Cleo:  The thing is, we're not getting any younger. And we're just not the criminals we were before settling down. I'd like Lifetime Happiness for my husband and I, please.


Chester: Uh, what the plumbob?! Should I be jealous?
Cleo: Oh shush you old coot.


Later that night...

Matthew: Uh, hey man. Don't mind me just like, uh, hitching a ride back to Sim State...
Genie: Wouldn't mind putting me back in my lamp, boy? I can hear the elders woohooing and it's pretty horrible so if you could just -
Matthew: Well, uh, see. Thing is, like, my taxi's waiting so...
Genie: *sigh* Fiine, how obnoxious.


The Gieke's welcome a new family member.

Meet Booker!!!

When not receiving constant affection, he judges them all.


Arceus: Aero, it's my turn to throw the stick!
Aerodactyl: Look I can't help it if he loves me the most.
Arceus: You just sneak him treats all the time!! Total cheat.


 Chester: Girls!! No need to fight. *whistles*
Because he loves me the most. Don cha, bud?

Arceus&Aerodactyl: DAD!


Altaria: Aud, I love you, but this is insane. I don't understand what's so IMPORTANT you can't tell me over the phone. I have a job I'm supposed to be at in 6 hours and I had to haul butt all the way to La Fiesta. We aren't kids anymor-
Audino: I know, I know...but, see, I have a boyfriend. And Alt, I'm scared... 
Altaria: You're in a RELATIONSHIP?? You? Okay I'm shutting up - tell me everything!!
Audino: It's not like I grew another nose Altaria! Jeez! It's totally plausible that someone would like me...I knew I shouldn't of come to you and -


Altaria: Aud, of course, men are into you. What's shocking is you're into them. You always could care less about stuff like that. I'm here for you!! Spill deets!
Audino: Okay, so here's the thing: I am in way over my head! He's such a jock and I'm, well, me. I figured I'd be his dirty little secret for a while and then college would be over but -
Altaria: He fell madly in love with my baby sibling and ruined your plans?! Aw Aud!
Audino: Don't pick on me!! I've never been in this situation. He wants me to go to his dumb sports games and meet his parents?? I'm a freak! What if they judge him for being with me? I can't believe I like him enough to think -
Altaria: Audino, stop. You're incredible. He's more than lucky you even breathe the same air he does, you're a catch. I hate how down you are on yourself. This is wonderful news! Look, I'll call into work and we can spend the day hitting up what La Fiesta has to offer! Get you something nice and relax.
Audino: I love you, Alt. Thank you.
Altaria: Anytime.


Speaking of, complicated, situations in love - Arceus isn't doing so great herself.

Melody Tinker: What's your damage? It's not like you to be so serious Arcy.
Arceus: Uh, yeah. I guess I'm feeling kinda sick to my stomach is all. Meanwhile, you're wild as always.
Melody: Life's too short not to cause a little mayhem, eh? My parents are going to flip when they find out I snuck out again. I can't help it if the arcade's my happy place.
Arceus: Oh...yeah.


 Melody: Alright, jig's up. You're totally distracted. What's up with you? Bored of me already?
Arceus: Bored? Of you? Never! Like I said -
Melody: Yeah, right, stomach troubles. Last week you were too tired. Week before that you were busy with family stuff. All lame excuses but whatever. You've been acting too good for me. I'm sick of my bestfriend lying to me. I'm gonna bounce.
Arceus: Melody - no! I really want to -
Melody: Save it. I'm gonna live it up before my parents send me to the gallows. See ya round school.

Arceus watched her leave. Feeling something worse than nauseus.Fealing heartsick.


Arceus couldn't talk to Aerodactyl about her troubles, she'd never understand! The boys were dripping off of her.

Justin Cleveland: Look at these muscles, babe. That's rugby for ya.
 Aerodactyl: Mmm well I do like my men capable of some real physical activity.
Jared Carver: But uh, Aero, what about brains? Haha right? Aero? I'm smart, right?


 Booker: {I like the treats sim, treats sim is good.}


Altaria: I helped Aud pick out a great apartment in the tech district! Still can't believe they refused my party hosting...
 Arceus: You know Aud gets freaked out by a whole bunch of attention. Plus you'd probably have a whole parade through La Fiesta and they'd die from embarressment.
Altaria: I am NOT that extra.
Cleo: Oh, but you are dear.
Altaria: I can't wait for Matthew to finish up at SSU and help balance the scales around here. You guys team up on me!!


Cleo: Is that boy ever going to finish college? He's...well darling, not the sharpest tool in the shed...
Altaria: Mom, you know I love Matt just the way he is. My bimbo.

Aerodactyl: Aww, who's a good boy! You are!
Booker: {TREATS plez}


  Late that night, I heard THE MUSIC
 Like the man of glory he is, Chester Gieke passed on the shitter.


Chester: You've got to be kidding me. This is how I go? Shoved in a tiny bathroom with some townie playing with the dog?? I can't even see my tiki girls?
Death: Trust me, I was sure you were going out much worse.


Chester shrugged and cheers'd his way into the afterlife, woohoo on his mind.
The most fitting outing for our beloved founder.


We'll all miss that lovable disaster. Greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment