Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy 1.1


It's the 31st, which means it's time to rush out a post! 😎 Let's gooo. 





We join the Giekes at a time of grief.


Chester's passing was especially hard on Cleo. To keep herself busy and away from her children's worried faces, she's been focusing on the shop.


Technology was Chester's area of expertise though, and she's finding herself struggling to keep up.


She's regularly flirted with at the shop, but she knows she's not ready. She's just so...lost. 
Really heartbreaking to watch our tough matriarch going through this.


Booker is such a light through these rough times. Literally everyone loves him.


Cleo: And even though we're all lost withou-
Hobby Chef: Bonjour!!
Cleo: GET OUT


Arceus: Abducted marathon? How do you watch this trashy stuff? None of it's real.
Aerodactyl:: Hey, hey, how do you know?? I've even heard whisperings that dad was abducted before we were born...
Arceus: WOAH no way...for real??
Cleo: Girls!! Shut that nonsense off!! I don't want you whining about nightmares!


To cheer her mom up, Altaria takes her by Audino's new apartment.

Altaria: Dang, this view is incredible!
Audino: We've got a great patio space that looks over the city. I'm really paying for it though. Hope this job stays steady. The sea is a cruel mistress.
Booker: Yip!! {love meee}


Cleo: Oh I love him Aud! He's got spunk.
Audino: He refuses to stay in his cage, we'll see how you feel about him after he zooms all over the place tonight.
Cleo: Awe, you're coming home with me wittle man! They don't appreciate you, huh?

Audino: *whispering* She looks really pale.
Altaria: *whispering* She's not like herself at all. Letting her crash here means alot. Maybe you should tell her about your enga-
Audino:*whispering* No. The last thing I need is her trying to fuss me into a wedding. We're just not like that.

Cleo: Are you both talking wedding? We gotta start making some arrangements - assuming Matthew ever leaves college.
Altaria: Mom! You know he's trying!!


That weekend at SSU...

Altaria: You nervous for all those finals?
Matthew: Just hopin to make it out soon. Alive. I'm like totally tapped out. This place is rough. Without you, I mean...
Altaria: Daww, babe let me make it better.


Tim: Don't mind me guys, just gonna surfin some sports foru-
Matthew: TIIIIIIM


Between her new job, the backyard renovation, and wedding planning - Altaria's drained. She misses her father more everyday. At least Booker's always there for comfort.


After many missteps, Matthew Hart has FINALLY escaped SSU.
They celebrated the way he wanted, blowing bubbles with his girl and his bro.


Matthew: Man, I know the cut is rough...like I said make my mother in law happy and they were like sure yeah and now??? I look like a cop??? I guess...so any-
Altaria: *jumps into arms* You're home.


Altaria: The wedding is tomorrow, and everyone has the flu, and I'm absolutely plombobin exhausted. I just...I'm happy you're here.
Matthew: I love you Altaria.

Booker: *fart*


Altaria: I can't believe it's here, I'm so nervous and you look incredible, but it's here. And happening. And I'm becoming a WIFE wow. This was so much work and I'm just ready to be honeymooning and - hello?? Are you listening Matt??
Matthew: Like, plumbob. How did I get so lucky? You're starshine, Alt.


Altaria: You're my idiot, for sure haha. Let's give them a show.


Matthew: I was created to bask in you. You're the looks and the brain of this outfit, I'm just along for every crazy venture and to watch you shine. You're like my whole planet Altaria.


Altaria: Matthew you're the magic that keeps me going. I'll love you, fiercely and always. Never stop being my mayhem.


As a surprise, the guests actually sat in their seats!! But to simify things, Matthew's bro Sterling sported quite the look.


The party's underway and I'm busy handling that when I hear THE NOISE


I am like WHAT oh no oh no


This may be Arceus's like third time using the telescope so of course - abduction.


And no one at the party even noticed!! Poor girl.



Audino: What are you looking at?
Aerodactyl: A shooting star, I think. It's a pretty night for a wedding, right?
Audino: *burp* Yeah, sure, love.


Sisters reunited!

Patricia: I bet I don't even cross your mind these days, you legacy royalty!
Cleo: Excuse me, kind of hard to forget you when Audino stole your face.
Audino: *senses they're being discussed and always expects the worst glare*


Late that night, Arceus is finally returned.


This was a massively upsetting experience for her, she just stood in the road and cried for hours. Thankfully Cleo and Aerodactyl leaped outta bed to comfort her.


Honeymoon time! Altaria and Matthew are vacationing in Takemizu, ready for some relaxation.


Matthew: Time for babymaking!!
Altaria: Matt, wait, come on - I am not ready for more than us. We've hardly had anytime together!
Matthew: We've got like, for always now. Mark my words I'm gonna talk you into carrying my spawn by the end of this trip.


Altaria: Are we going to do more than "babymakin" this trip, babe.
Matthew: *mouth full of food* Wasn plamn n it!
Altaria: C'mon! Let's see the sights a little.
Matthew: Fiiiine, but I'll pout about it.



Altaria: This place is incredible! Ready to throw our responsibilities out and run away?
Matthew: Oh I'm completely down, but like YOU're the big softy for that family of yours, ya know.


Altaria: You're right, unfortunately. Maybe we should add to that family then?
Matthew: Wait, did I just hear my wife admit I was right?
Altaria: Put a baby in me, ya big lug.


Seeing the sights, many a woman would heartfart Matthew.
Altaria was proud. Her husband was quite the looker. Husband. How crazy.


Matthew: Ready to head back to...like...our mission? Eh?
Altaira: Why are you so laaame, stop making me blush in public!


Even Charlatons need to unwind a little. By swindling on vacation.


Altaria ended their honeymoon with a wish:
let's make the big family my father was so proud of.


Returning home to Belladonna Cove, everyone began to finally settle into a routine without Chester.


Aerodactyl: We got As Ma! 
Arceus: Both of us! That's the real shock.
Cleo: I know what a rough year we've had, and I couldn't be prouder of my girls.


We'll end this update with a WIP yard shot. The family's getting ready for some big changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment