Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Burb - Round 1




The Burbs live in my makeover of
 [UGH and I just now noticed that I messed up the fence in the top left corner.]



Everyone after makeovers. c:



We start off this round with noisy neighbors. -.-


Jennifer's LTW is to own five-top level businesses, so I had her buy the cheapest property.


She chose to run a flower shop and renamed it Lilies for Lucy.





Celebrating John's new job over lunchmeat sandwiches.


Autonomous tuck-ins. (': 


These two are always shnuggling. :}


Jennifer hired Tank Grunt to help keep the shop running.






We all know what this means! ;D




"I'M THE MOST AMAZING MAN EVER."
 "Daddy I got an A!" 
"Not now sweetie, Dad is admiring how amazing he is." 
XD



It rains almost everyday at the shop. :|


With another baby coming, Jennifer needed a more mature employee to watch the shop.



But Trisha Traveller was even more incompetent! 



MONEY~ 8D


"OOOOH"
"Not now honey, I'm watching SimStation Dance."
DX


Okaay, no more work until the baby comes!




Oh she's so cute! :3




And I'll leave you with Lucy's makeover, seriously I find her so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment