Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Platform Legacy 1.5




We start this update off with the Platform Clan settling into their new home. The only way they could afford a house as big is this one, was the passing of Meridian's senile rich aunt.


So it's safe to say the family was feeling extremely lucky and ready to make Sunset Valley into their permanent homestead.


Meridian: *thinking* Y U SO BLONDE XANDER?? CHANGELING TELL ME WHAT YOU DONE WITH MY BABY
 Trust me dear, he's yours. A genetic malfunction maybe - but yours.


Speaking of which, Xander did surprise me when he grew up. He gained the Easily Impressed trait and I'm super happy he's not a total Meridian clone, because seriously I adore him in all his awkwardness. c:


P R O T E S T 8D
I've only seen this one other time in my game, so I was pretty excited.


Xander: Hey! I'm new here, and it's funny I ran into you because you look so much like me, so I thought maybe you'd wanna be friends?
Malcolm: Ugh I feel the chill of poor. Must be some ghost of a broke loser following me around. 
Xander: Oh. Okay. Sorry to bother you. 


Aren't the girls super precious? :}

WELL THINK AGAIN 


THEY ARE KILLING EVERYONE THAT ENTERS THIS HOME
 
 
 EVEN THE GUESTS ARE MISERABLE


Meanwhile sad little Xander is constantly having nightmares/finding monsters under his bed. :|



Ohh just try living with them. 
Seriously take them.
Please?


Thiiis is the cute stray Meridian is always spoiling, his name is Ralph. :3


While the girls are sleeping, [you can almost forget they're little demons when they snooze!] I'll tell you a little more about them.

Ice Platform - Taurus
Loves the Cold, Friendly, Grumpy
Hip Hop, Fish and Chips, Red

Chill Platform - Capricorn
Loves the Cold, Athletic, Technophobe
Hip Hop, Vegetarion Chili, White

I hate how twins never get the same sign! D<




Meridian aged beautifully!



Bubba: Plumbob almighty, please give me the strength not to kill my baby girl.

You see, Bubba is actually pretty conflicted when it comes to spawn.
 One minute he's all:
The next, he's trying to send his children off. 



Even with the inheritance she received, the family is really tight on funds. Like really really tight. Most nights Meridian works until she literally passes out.



The only amusing thing happening around the homestead is that Xander has developed quite the crush on his babysitter. It's so adorable watching him strut around her. <3


Bubba: Meri, it's your turn to change the diapers!!
 Meridian:


Bubba: It is FINALLY, finally your birthday little bit. We've thrown you and your sister a lovely party and you WILL NOT RUIN THIS FOR YOUR MOTHER AND I. Understand?
Meridian: 




I could never put into words how happy and relieved I am right now. 
A round of high fives on the house please.



The girls are so mega mega mega adorable though!! n.n It almost makes up for them being total toddler terrors, almost. Ice - on the left - gained the Grumpy trait, while Chill - on the right - gained the Technophobe trait.


And we end this update with Bubba rushing off to get a much deserved massage.



Notes from Autumn;;
I hope you all enjoyed 1.5!! I want to send a huuge thank you to all those who read and comment, seriously you guys are my sunshine. Oh and a few gameplay things changed during this update - the biggest? Age span!
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your legacy so much! +The Gif's make it so much funnier, great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to hear that!! I always hope people will enjoy reading about the Platforms as much as I enjoy playing them. c:

      Delete
  2. Haha, this update wins just because it has the Kobe death stare in it. Still though the simmy stuff was great, the kids are adorable and I know how happy you must be now that they can take care of themselves a bit more now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I swear I'm a total gif hoarder, when I found that Kobe one I was like MUST USE SOMEHOW. ;D I'm so terrible at taking care of toddlers/babies - always have been! - I think that's why I love the child age so much, cute but self sufficient.

      Delete
  3. i love these! haha twins can be quite the handful, but they are always my favorite to play mine are always so different! the gifs hag me rolling this update was perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweets, I'm so glad you like the Platforms! <3

      Delete