Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

TS4: First Impressions!


In my opinion, TS4 is already leaps and bounds better than the mess that was TS3!gfxlovers.com/smilies
I snagged the game around four days after it was released and I've played ALOT. This is just a tiny post though, I was too focused on playing to take many pictures.

Alsoo I just noticed that every TS4 post I've made ends with a (!) My excitement is not at all apparent.



My boyfriend made the test simmy. :3
 Gregory then met Kay in the wilds of Oasis Springs.





He was not amused with being a father. ^^;



NO MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY,
these babies are creepy!

They constantly have this expression:


I'm not much of a builder, but the build mode tools are too fun!





My brother's opinion of Kirk. XD


STRANGER DANGER ;~;


They went on to have four more kids, poor Kay.

 


Have a lovely day guys!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm having fun with TS4, my only issue with the game is what is not in it...but to be fair I don't think it is fair to judge a game by what's not in it. I like to judge what is in it and everything in it is pretty quality...well besides the worlds being a little on the small side.

    Thanks for sharing your gameplay though! 4 Kids and a growing family....good luck with the bills :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed this comment Aeon! :c It's been too long since I last logged into Blogger.

      I completely agree that the missing things do add up...like seriously I can't get over being toddlerless. AND I NEED CUTER BABIES ;n; At least we scored pools and ghosts though.

      Delete