Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Pleasant and The View [Season 1] - Burb


The Burbs surprise me by actually being interesting.
Featuring THE GOODEST DOG of all time ever!




I chose to move them into one of the town's new fancy pantsy apartments.


Jennifer has the Pet Career LTW, so the family's first order of business was stopping by the pet shop!


 Meet Layla!!!! 😍
She's mucho perfect. No Sim is good enough for her.


Next was pizza, but not before a fight broke out between the Burb ladies.

Lucy: All you care about is MONEY MOM
Jennifer: Hunny, what? Of course not! Do we have to discuss this here?


John: Lucygoosey, go grab us table while I admire this ~~beautiful pizza~~ 😍


Dinner was...strained.

Jennifer: John, tell our daughter that her preteen moodiness is understandable, but I have no right to be attacked in public.
John: Darling, please be better for mommy. Kay sunshine? Love you~~
Jennifer: UGH see that's the real problem here, you spoil her!
John: We-well Jen...she's still young and we only get this time once, an-and....
Lucy: Daddy, please tell my mother that you wouldn't have to spoil me if she wasn't so NEGLECTFUL
Jennifer: ENOUGH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH TODAY. From both of you.


After finishing her pizza, John rushed Lucy out to play with their new family dog so he could smooth things over with Jennifer.
Lucy: *grumble* Stupid mom, she doesn't understand me at all! *grumble*
Beau: Well hi there! My name's Beau, nice to meet ya! I'm goin to Pleasantview Elementary now too.
Lucy: Hi! Wanna meet my doggy Layla? She's super friendly!
Beau: Awesome!! I wish my family had room for a dog...



The two spent the afternoon playing fetch with the adorable Layla!

I also learned here she was an elder, and therefore can't help in Jennifer's LTW, but I don't even care because she is my precious baby. 


Spotted this cute moment too! 💞



At dinner the next night, John led the girls into talking about the events of the previous day.

Jennifer: I'm sorry I was so short with you Lucy, but your harsh words hurt me, baby. Because I love you so much!
John: Now Lucy, you tell us how you've been feeling.
Lucy: *sigh* I'm sorry too mom...I guess I get upset because you don't play with me that much anymore....I miss you. And you know how much I want a baby sibling!! But I'm sorry for being mean. I love you too.
John: Daww, there's my ladies! You two are my world!


Later that night, Jennifer took her journal into their storage space filled with Lucy's old nursery gear.

Jennifer: I can't deny, motherhood has been tough on me...I'm not like John, I get overwhelmed easily, I'm not as patient. But I think I'm ready. I think it might be time we give Lucy the baby she's always wanted around here!


The headmaster was invited to their apartment the next evening, and Lucy was accepted!
John is one hell of a negotiator.



At SimCity Academy, Lucy met Alexander Goth and the two became fast friends. He's over almost every day after school.



Layla keeps Jennifer company while she pursues her musical goals IS THIS NOT THE GOODEST PUPPERS 💕


During a late night dance on the deck, Jennifer broke the news John had been waiting to hear for years and years now.

Jennifer: I just found out today, we're having a baby!!
John: You've never looked so beautiful.


Lucy's adjusting well to SimCity Academy!


Jennifer: This boy has been here ALOT recently...and you know they're nearly teens now. Do you think it's time to have the...ya know, "woohoo talk"??
Lucy: *thinking* DAD MY FRIEND IS HERE PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS EMBARRASSMENT PLEASE
John: Oh naah, lovecakes, we've got time!
Lucy: *thinking* CRISIS AVERTED


Jennifer: Ugh, I remember another reason I've been dreading this. 😰



These two are even more in love with baby number two coming along!
I'm straight up drowning in cuteness 💘


Lucy threw a big birthday party, but everyone was too busy having fun to watch her age up!
Well except for her biggest fan.

John: YOU'RE AMAZING SUNSHINE, DADDY IS SO PROUD, I LOVE YOU!!!
Lucy: Daaaad, let me focus on my wish!


I love bonfire talks!
Lucy was especially glad to have her cool older cousin there to help her celebrate.


Then the headmaster decided to join the girls at the bubble blower???
Headmaster: THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN WORK!

😐???????


The next morning, before school, Lucy went to greet her mom and the baby.

Lucy: How are you feeling today mama? We missed you at the party last night!
Jennifer: HOW AM I FEELING? Well take a guess Lucy!! I am SICK AND PREGNANT AND TIRED obviously. You need to be more considerate now that you're getting older.


Angela, who had spent the night, saw the exchange go down and comforted Lucy in the aftermath.

Angela: Oh don't let her get you down, Luce! She's just a literal cow now and trying to bring us all down with her. I mean WATCH her waddle up those spiral stairs.

The girls cracked up laughing before heading off to school together.

No comments:

Post a Comment