Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Landgraab Institue for the Insane


 Boolprop is hosting a Halloween Asylum Challenge
I'm actually getting married on Halloween this year (6 days!! 👻), but I couldn't resist giving it a go.





The Landgraab Institute for the Insane has garnered a rather nasty reputation of late.
The scum of Simcity, activists, have brought the media's attention to the bunker on the edge of Strangetown. There have been reports of terrible living conditions, unlawful Sim testing, and a high number of deaths.
 

All of this has been greatly exaggerated, of course. The Institute strives itself on the betterment of patients! Maybe some confidential patient information is sold to third party companies - but always in the name of healing! A few deaths is expected of a rigorous treatment center! The Landgraab board is determined to set the public's opinion in the right.


 Little did Malcolm know his PR team would recommend him personally for a stay at the Institute.
"Safe and luxurious enough for simolionaire playboy, Malcolm Landgraab IV!"

Surely his criminal connections would find a way to cover all this up. In the meantime, he's trapped with a bunch of supernatural freaks.

 ~~~

Let the madness commence!


 I instantly regretted making the bathroom so large. This is where all house chaos happens.

Chloe Curious: Ahh! Malcolm I was trying to pee in the shower!
Bianca Monty: Samantha MOVE
Kimberly Cordial: *SLAP*
Nina Caliente: Excuse me??? Witch, I could easily kick your a-
Samantha Cordial: *dazed and confused*


 Nina Caliente: One weird moonlit woohoo later and here I am...hairy.
John Mole: Since gaining my vamp abilities - I'm extremely strong, fast, and athletic. Almost like I could dodge a bullet with kungfu. Hence the trenchcoat.
Samantha Cordial: Uhm, I'm a sparkly good witch! I guess???
Florence Delarosa: You all know I just walked by, right? I'm not here for some kind of supernatural group therapy...you invited me for mac n cheese?


 Gilbert Jacquet: Mom sends me here for woohoo addiction - and then I DIE! I'm gonna be bitter about it for at least a millennium.


Rose Greenman: I'm so....thirsty!
Samantha Cordial: Shh! Can't you see I'm smustling my way to friendship! Scram!
Rose Greenman: Throat. Closing. Painful!


Chloe is by far the most sane of the institutionalized. Only here because General Buzz Grunt is hunting aliens these days.


 John Mole: Hey crazy! I gotta poop!
Bianca Monty: Those terrible Capps thought they could take my chance at motherhood! HA, you're my baby now~
 
 I noticed that I had a mod that got rid of John's vampy appearance so I change that at this point. I need this place lookin' like the monster mash!


 Nina Caliente: I need that shower douche, move aside.
Malcolm Landgraab: I have to WORK, thank you very much. All you lousy loons are ruining-
 Nina Caliente: Ugh this place REEKS!
John Mole: It wouldn't constantly smell like piss if anyone would help me out around here! I'm not the butler!


 Malcolm Landgraab: HELLO someone help me I gotta get out of here I'm -

12hrs Later...


 Malcolm Landgraab: ugblu...simo...leons...free

 Nina Caliente: Witch, you better get out of my space -
Kimberly Cordial: You sure do talk big for such a wimpy pup, come at me then.
Bianca Monty: Oooh fight, fight fight.


 Kimberly Cordial: Wake up, John! Bianca peed!! Come clean it! Ew!!
Bianca Monty: I'm sorry, the ghosts and then I jus-
Samantha Cordial: Professor says I'm top of the class!! Oh oh pick me, I know the answer Professor, I am very smart.
 John Mole: Kill me.


 Our first victim of the house. Samantha Cordial, death by ghost.

 Nina Caliente: Ha! She was weak anyway, no surprise. Daniel, beat it. I'm starving.


John Mole, in an act I can only describe as suicide, took the trash out one last time in complete sunlight.


 And then died here.
 Bianca peed near as a tribute to our fallen vampire butler.


 Jason Larson: Plumbob can't a guy rest in peace around here?


 Malcolm Landgraab: Why am I still here doc?? My connections on the outside are moving so slow.
I'm losing touch. This place...


 Malcolm Landgraab: I'M RICH


 Rose is either unconscious by the door or playing in traffic.


 And then, while Malcolm was working, Nina finally did it.


 Grim Reaper: Ah, fire. Might as well stick around.


 Kimberly Cordial: Malcolm!! Malcolm, help us!
Malcolm Landgraab: Are you serious? Kimberly, can't you see how exhausted I am. I work all day just to com-

 

 Malcolm Landgraab: Wait am I on FIRE right now????


 Malcolm Landgraab: Maybe I can blow it out???
Chloe Curious: Someone, help!!!
Rose Greenman: I'm TRYING but I'm a plant! Highly flammable!
Kimberly Cordial: We're all gonna DIE
Bianca Monty: Hey, where did the fridge go guys?


 Malcolm Landgraab: I can't believe it! I'm alive!
Grim Reaper: Stroke of luck, I guess. Better lug these two off.
Rose Greenman: The thirst...I'm wilting...
Bianca Monty: So yeah, hey, the fridge?? I'm still hungry??


Malcolm Landgraab: It's your fault all my pals are dying!

 

 Malcolm Landgraab: Kimberly, no!
Kimberly Cordial: The hunger...


 Grim Reaper: Are you kidding me? I literally just left here.
 Malcolm Landgraab: Wait...who's that back there?!?
Grim Reaper: Bianca. She died from fright, I think. Or hunger. Not sure what can kill zombies but that did it.

Seriously, I missed her death. I have no idea. The pee puddles are my only clue.


 An eerie quiet falls on the institute. Two remain.


 Jennifer Burb: Get up, I'm pissed.
Malcolm Landgraab: Yeah, yeah. Look lady, this place is swarming in angry spirits. We get it.


Rose loves all things nature.
Except cockroaches.
F that.


 Rose Greenman: Where did the people...go?


 Rose Greenman: I was a mother. Once.


 Grim Reaper: Welp, challenge's over it seems.


 Grim Reaper: HQ, the ghosts got him in the end. Yep, yeah, so much paperwork.
 I am more than ready to call this quits.


Rose remains our final girl. Living her best life,
unconscious on the Strangetown highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment