Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy 0.1



As the Queen of Comebacks, I've been working on lots of projects before committing to posting anything. Thought I'd kick things off with my very first stab at an alphabetacy!




Chester Gieke was the chosen victim candidate for this experiment.
Like all legacy founders, he's digging for survival.

Chester: *mumbles* I said I wanted to meet ladies, Watcher. Not breed with them!


The Welcome Wagon arrived, and Bella Goth was kind enough to throw Chester an expensive TV. His shack hurt her wealthy heart.

As soon as I'd got him some basics, lightning reminded me of his luck.


The rain quickly put out the fire but not before sending Gabriel Green into aspiration failure.
Chester's a hit with the neighbors!


Nearly every Sim bolted from the lot but a certain florist.

Florence: Oh my, I reek after that fire!
Chester: You're stinky, and beautiful.

Chester's got a long way to go before sweeping Florence off her feet, but these cuties are two bolters!


His first night ended in flames. Again.

Chester: Do you have something against me, Watcher??
 Don't blame me, sir. You're a disaster waiting to happen.


Therapist: I think what you truly need is a listening ear, a friend to lean on.
Chester: You are so right. I've been terr-


Therapist: Okay, byyye.
Chester: No, no, wait I -
Therapist: *whirlies away*



Chester spends the next few days, surviving.


Hangin' with the local wildlife.
Job hunting was going nowhere.


I kept waiting for Chester to roll Florence wants and it was just not happening. Around day five, I had Chester hit up the art museum to meet spouse material.

Chester: I'm not a man who wants to rush into these kinds of things, ya know? I feel like lo-
Gonna stop you right there Chester, we gotta get this show on the road!

ACR had him throwing hearts Cleo's way as soon as he popped on the lot. Only one bolt, but I decided to have them chat it up a bit and see where things went.


Things went, fo sho.

Both have a Film/Lit OTH, he's found a woman who can nerd hard with him! Her LTW is Criminal Mastermind too. I laugh at Chester being such a "bad boy", I imagine she'd be the real brains behind the enterprise.


Chester: I, well, I think I love you. I think. I mean not that I doubt it, I have just never felt this way and I am very uncomfortable with it. Actually uncomfortable with most things. Always? And so-
Cleo: Plumbob, you're a cute mess. Shuddup and kiss me.


The best night of his life ended with Chester being robbed.
The unluckiest TS2 sucker I've ever played.


Chester popped around various lots while I decided if Cleo was his one. Chester continued to roll wants for only her, so I figured mission spouse was a go.

At least we got some cute Bella screen time outta my efforts.



After seven long days, Chester finally convinced actual criminals to let him hang around.
With the house finally coming together, it was romancin' time.


Against my better judgement, Chester dived deep.
Early into their first official date, he was ready for forever.



As adorable as he is, I'm very surprised she said yes.
They're meant to be!



Chester was really happy to have finally taken my advice and got to breeding.


And with their relationship sealed, Cleo joined the household.



I can't get over these two, honestly, so cute.

Snowman: Hello?? Mother????


I couldn't resist throwing a small winter wedding.


Bella: I saved that poor sap from homelessness, you know.
Charity work is my life's greatest accomplishment.


Chester: I love you.
Cleo: I know.

Buncha geeks.


Roof Raiser!


Penguin: SimCity's infrastructure continues to be overlooked and before you-
Snowman: Please, please, stop. I have no legs, I cannot escape this.
Penguin: politicians these days are more interested in lining their pockets...


I am already massively regretting trying to gain some bonus points for no service sims.

Cleo that's probably not safe ever, especially when you're expecting.
Cleo: They all MUST. DIE.



Cleo's really been struggling.
Their house is still only partially finished. Her pregnancy has her needs constantly tanked. Plus flu.


What could make things better than a robbery?


A demotion. Plumbob Chester, you're cursed.


Despite the setbacks, they're trying to stay positive for generation A.
OTP material, here.


We'll end here, with a birth! The challenge begins for reals now.
See ya, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment